Monday, June 22, 2009

Pretty things for you or someone special...



Here's a necklace and earring set I made as a special gift for a friend to give to his wife. The request was to include blues & greens. I found the glass and leaf pendant at my favorite bead store, Fusion, and that inspired the rest of the beads: apatite, sunstone and some swirly blue & green ones that I already had in my stash. I use sterling silver wire for the wire work and the chain which I break and reconnect depending on the design. If you're looking for a special gift for yourself or someone else, I'd be happy to make something for you. Fancy gift wrapping is included. :)

3 comments:

Naomi Cox said...

These are beautiful! Hey, have you heard of craftgawker? http://craftgawker.com/ It's so easy to submit photos that link to your etsy or blog. I have been submitting illustrations to see if it increases traffic to my site. I have a few on there right now. I thought of you...if you have any of your jewelry, onsies, etc. that you would want to submit.

Naomi Cox said...

yay! i just saw you got this on craftgawker!

anne bryant said...

Thanks Naomi, yep I just signed up! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin